Friday, January 10, 2014

JB gone for good? (My Editorial.)

Justin Bieber
JB retiring for ever?
   Justin Bieber may be gone for good he recently tweeted to all his fans, ''My beloved Beliebers I'm officially retiring...The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail, but I'm never leaving you, being a Belieber is a lifestyle," he wrote. "Be kind to each other, forgive each other as God forgave us through Christ. Merry Christmas. I'M HERE FOREVER." JB tweeted that on the 25 of December, what a sweet gift JB.
  Recent rumor's have been going around that someone Hacked his account. A good chunk of people think that it is a publicity stunt to get more people to like JB and to take down the haters. People think that JB is just lying that's what I think.
  I think JB should leave forever not because I am a hater but because his most recent music videos are not for children. They are very inappropriate the lyrics and videos, most of his fans are ages 6-13 that I believe that it is wrong to make song that are inappropriate when you know young kids listen and watch this stuff. I think JB should be gone for good what do you think?                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabelle, it is Kenadee. I agree, he should be gone for GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenadee,
    This is Isabelle. I am working on another post about him. ;)

    ReplyDelete